Why join Little Pickles Markets?
Little Pickles Markets is an award winning name in nearly new sales, recognised by Theo Paphitis (Ex-Dragon’s Den) and we have a huge demand for our established sales, so there is scope to cover a much larger area and eventually the whole of the UK.
With our experience within the industry, our team offer a wealth of knowledge in organising these events, so will be able to give you step by step guidance and support you to have the same success in organising your own events.
We have a good web presence, with a well rated google website, increasingly viewed blog and impressive social media following.
What we can offer you?
- You will join a strong and friendly team of parents already working flexibly around their families and other commitments
- We will help you to make your markets a success with a designated team to guide you through a 12 week plan to get your first 2 markets off to a great start. This will build you firm foundations to continue to build your markets in your local area
- Little Pickles Markets have the backing from some well known national brands in the baby industry
- With a low entry cost of only £99 you have little risk and will start to earn money within a few months
- Your events will all be listed on our website.
- Your kit will include everything you need to promote your markets
- Earnings are unlimited, so the more you put in the higher the rewards for you.
So if you would like a new challenge, looking for flexible working and would like to chat more please let us know when is best to contact you.
What do our established organisers say?
Tanya – Hampshire Little Pickles Markets Organiser
‘Hi, I am Tanya one of the Hampshire Organisers and mum to a 10 year old son and 3 year old daughter. I joined LPM in April 2013. I was apprehensive at the start about how I would cope out of my comfort zone of an office environment, which is all I had known since leaving school 20 years ago. I started with a couple of venues to run. I have gained so much self belief, confidence and have a flexible working week around my children and even take them with me sometimes. I have been able to do so much more with them financially it’s a great feeling. In 2016 I will be running 8 venues across Hampshire and can not wait to get started. All of this and still with the added bonus of working when I choose. So why not come along and join the Team I did it and can honestly say I have never looked back.’
Gemma – Dorset Little Pickles Markets Organiser
‘Working with Little Pickles Markets helps me to bring the work life balance I need to fit in with life as a busy mum and wife. It means that I can be at the school gates and performances most days, and has also given me the opportunity to earn extra money for my family, meet new people’
Eibhlis – Hampshire Little Pickles Markets Organiser
‘Little Pickles Markets has been amazing, giving me the opportunity to earn money and grow a small business that fits in with family life! I can work in the evenings, when my children nap in the day and at weekends when my husband is home to help with the children. It has helped me keep my independence and has given me drive.’